Friday, August 24, 2007

Questions

I have been lazy this past week and a half, and I couldn't be happier! It is so nice to just rest. I never realize just how tired I am until I get to stop moving. That being said, I already miss Bryn Mawr!
We are going to Wyoming on Sunday to stay for a week. I am so excited to see my baby! It is going to be absolutely fantastic to play with him all week and to catch up with the Casper crowd. I have missed it too, much as I never thought I would feel that way.
Tomorrow we are driving to Helena to see Brandt's new apartment. I'm excited to see him too. We have been talking on the phone quite a bit and it is pretty great to be around my little brother again. He's always been my favorite person in the world and now he's my hero too. I admire the career he's chosen, all the ways he helps people now. It kind of calls into question what I am going to end up doing someday. Brandt always was one of the most unselfish people I know, and he isn't hesitating to put his safety on the line for complete strangers. It makes me wonder if I could do the same.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.