Monday, August 20, 2007

Decisions

I think I have decided to go back to Casper until next summer. I was going to move to Portland, however, in the long process of praying and thinking about it nonstop, I eventually realized it doesn't feel right for me now. I think it would be a lot of expense for a very short time. I think it would be a great experience and it is definitely on my list, but I need to be working on something else right now. I want to help Kurt and Kat out some more with the babies--yes, in January it will be plural!--and I missed them all very much. Casper is not my favorite city, but I was happy there. I can be with Kaelan again and keep him preoccupied when the new little one gets here. I'm job searching for something other than retail right now.
Also, I am learning the ropes with the new business. As soon as I get it, I can start going to work in Casper. Who knows would could happen?
I feel this is a good decision, and Kurt and Kat said come on back. Kaelan was happy that the soccer ball would be home again, and the tunes.
In the meantime, I'm enjoying some relaxation time with my parents.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.