Saturday, August 11, 2007

Big Finish

Another Bryn Mawr summer is over. And I can definitely say that I am going to miss it. I'm glad to be going home, of course. However, I had an amazing time. It was even better than last summer, minus never getting to see Heather. I missed her company this summer. We did find time to sneak in hang out time, and those were some of my favorite days.
Banquet was nice. None of my girls did the hysterical crying that completely ruins the beauty of the night, so that was great. I made my wish and sent my candle floating out onto the lake with a very bright outlook for future summers at camp.
It rained on departure day, so that made it really fun to say goodbye to everyone. I will miss my girls. They were awesome. Once we had waved the buses goodbye, we cleaned the cabins and then packed everything up.
For some reason I have accumulated so much stuff that packing it all back into 2 bags is a real worry for me right now. I think I can do it, but I haven't tried yet. I'm at Heather's right now and we have been laying low and enjoying downtime. Tomorrow we are going for a trail ride on horses, which I am excited about.
I talked to my parents today and Kaelan is there! He's enjoying some grandma and grandpa time. He very excitedly told me that he was playing with my soccer ball and that he had slept in my bed. What a cutie!
I am due to fly out on Wednesday morning.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.