Friday, July 10, 2009

Conversations

I feel as though yesterday was the day to have conversations with people--good or bad.

I had a counselor that I really needed to talk to because I was positive she just didn't like me. And who wants to ask someone why they don't like you and then have to hear the answer? I was a nervous wreck yesterday morning. I couldn't put it off anymore, because Marjori told me it needed to happen and I agree with her. But I would rather go on Possessed 5 times in a row, than have that particular conversation. Finally I wrote down some points I wanted to hit and then Drew and I went over them together in his office. I cried and felt like a big wuss, but it was nice to get that out in the open and I feel very comfortable with Drew. Then the conversation happened and it was all a huge misunderstanding and went soooo well and now things are good! Or we are working to make them good and they are going to get there eventually but at least the weight has been lifted.

Then last night at evening activity I had to have more conversations--one with a kid who had her feelings hurt and then two more with the two bunks that caused those hurt feelings. That one was rough. I didn't even want to go in there after that. I was mad, disappointed, hurt, and upset. I think sometimes girls can be mean.

Tonight at long last is Transformers!!!

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.