Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tubing and Awesomeness

I went tubing yesterday with my girls in 14. We had an Explorer and although she wasn't too sure she wanted to try tubing, she eventually decided that if I was her partner and we went really slow, she was game. It was a good time. Gary Brown made sure we didn't almost fall out and the Explorer enjoyed herself. And then of course we had to dock jump. I do love the dock jump.

Last night on OD I had this surge of complete and utter happiness. I have been struggling with something all summer and last night I felt it snap back into place--of course I had to do some joyous airkicks! I probably looked pretty special on cabin row doing some utterly ungraceful hops up and down, but whatever. I was feeling it at the moment. And THEN Charlotte brought us cookies and Puchi gave us soda and then I saw a huge FROG in the middle of the road that made me smile.

And today was late sleep!!!! I am at the point of my summer where I am starting to get extremely tired. All I do on any time off now is sleep or sit around. There is no more fun trips planned at this point, just what can I do to ensure I'm in bed early on my time off...And once I do get home, I think I sleep and do nothing for at least a week. But I am not ready to think about coming home yet! Camp has flown by and I am having too much fun with my girls.

Last night I had so much fun walking around with them and laughing about anything and everything. We have really bonded this summer and I enjoy all of them.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.