Monday, July 06, 2009

Life At Camp


Two of my favorite people at camp, Drew (in the 4th gear) and Bill

Here is what's been going on since I last wrote.

1. 4th of July and an incredibly awesome fireworks display. AND, if that wasn't good enough, Shooter Jenning's 4th of July song was playing in the background! Drew makes the best playlists. Ok, so I kind of helped him with that one, but he was thinking the same thing I was.
2. I went to the Sunshine Spa yesterday during rest hour--in Bunk 16. I got a massage while they were giving me a mani. I will include a picture of my nails so you can appreciate them.

3. We go to Dorney Park tomorrow and I am a wee bit nervous. As of right this minute I am scheduled as Emergency, which means that if a counselor for some reason does not go on the trip in the morning I will take her place with her girls. If that doesn't happen, I will be a Yellow Hat and get to float around the park. My vote? The Yellow Hat. In a perfect world that will happen. In the other case, I'll be with a random group of girls that I don't know. Oh joy. Probably the Manor House who don't get to go on roller coasters.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.