Friday, July 17, 2009

Frustration

I was so upset with myself today. I had zero patience, right out of the box. It wasn't like it evolved to this point...I just woke up without a shred of patience in my body. My entire body, if you can imagine. I knew early on that I was going to have to change my attitude or I was going to have a rough day. And the rough day part lasted pretty much all morning, but then Heather D and I played a sweet game of lawn tennis and my mood improved. I still needed to be more patient with my girls, though. And I did not snap at any one of them--but I could feel that the potential was there. I definitely didn't d0 much playing and joking around with them today. I hated being like that. Was it a sleep issue? I don't know. I do know that the Visiting Day clean-up got to me and my counselors came through like champions. At least tonight I get to go to bed early.

1 comment:

nikki said...

maybe it was a lack of chocolate! that sometimes helps me when i'm feeling patience-free. well, actually, i think the cure is time alone - but you probably dont get any of that. :)

love ya!

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.