Friday, July 03, 2009

Today Is Somebody's Birthday

And that someone would be me!
We did the extra special dock jump today and here are some pictures!
In the lake afterwards, Drew, Rachel, Heather D. and me! (clockwise)Jumping off. Yeah Rachel with the Spiderman leap! Also, I got a shirt and a Rub A Dub marker and everybody signed it. It was pretty spectacular.

Tonight is the cake!

And my brother called me and by complete and utter happiness because it is my birthday and the universe loves me, I happened to be in my room putting on my swim suit at the time so I got to talk to him! It was fabulous.

I am loving my summer family. That being said, I miss my actual family :(

1 comment:

mtduckgirl said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jessie dear,
Happy Days will come to you all year!
If I had a wish then it would be.....
A happy happy birthday to you from me!

It sounds like it was awesome! I hope the rest of the summer is just as awesome.

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.