Sunday, June 17, 2007

Chicken what?

And it begins. The girls are not here yet, but the general staff is and I feel like a chicken with its head cut off. You know, it hasn't been that bad all week--last week was just phenomenal. I have had free periods and socializing time and been able to run a mile. Today, that just didn't happen and it completely threw me off kilter. We had to sit down and help the division heads make cabin placements and that was a 3 hour ordeal with people yelling and talking over each other and it just was frustrating. I had to leave finally. I went and took a shower with the 15 minutes I had left before dinner. A run would have been nicer, but I didn't have time. I honestly am a little bitter about that. So consequently, I'm just in an off-mood tonight. A wee bit melancholy.
On a happy note, I found someone to play cards with. He can't beat me at Peyote or Slap yet, but he's really good at Speed and we play some other interesting games he has been teaching me. So that is delightful.
Oooh! And I am getting so TAN!

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.