Thursday, June 28, 2007

Intuition

Yesterday was my day off! I did nothing but sit around--and it was delightful! I got to sit in my favorite reading spot of all time and work on my book. I'm reading Into Thin Air again, by Jon Krakaur. If you haven't read it, I recommend it. I didn't get to read very much, however, because Eric joined me, but it was nice to just sit and not have to dash off and be somewhere. Then last night I went out to dinner at Tick Tocks with Charlotte and Heather. Charlotte is fantastic! I love her. Then we went to Wal-mart, which in itself is exciting. There is nothing like going to Wal-mart on your days and nights off in Honesdale, PA.
Heather got a job in Colorado! She road-trips there September 1st! Yeah Heather!
I made a change in my camp lifestyle. The showers here are not conducive to shaving. Therefore I either shave in the sink when I get a spare minute or not at all, and since I've been so busy, the not at all has been winning. At least there really isn't anyone to impress, nor should anyone be touching my legs, so it hasn't been an issue. However, I decided, after much contemplation and discussion with other girls, to switch to the Intuition razor. Holy buckets! It changed my life this morning! It was the reason I was so happy to be awake at 6 and off to morning meeting! I am telling you, it will solve any shaving problem you may have! I love it! I think I will be shaving much more often now, which is nice. Drawback? The new cartridges are a little on the pricey side. However, I think I can make mine stretch a couple weeks. We'll see how it all works out. I was going to make it just a camp secret, but I may just be hooked.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.