Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My summer home!

I am here! I got here last Saturday, but due to the sheer busyness that is Bryn Mawr and the fact that we don't have our PD/GL internet hookup in the bunker yet, I have not been online once. This is my first time. Sorry about that.
I got here and it immediately felt like home. Everyone was super-excited to see me and that made me happy. Even people I didn't talk to last year--well, now I know them very well, which is great. I'm definitely branching out of my GL world. Now I get along with the Program directors better than my GL bunch, but that's ok.
I am Lower Junior Group Leader again. My co-GL I am still not sure about. I think she'll be ok, but she's one of those really hyper, really enthusiastic people that are kinda annoying. Sweet, sweet girl. Very young. I have all the hard girls in the group and was told that my summer is going to be hectic. Oh joy. I also have 3 bunks to her 2, but that's ok. I can handle it.
There is a new ceramics PD here from Portland and he is one of the coolest people I have ever met. So far he's been my favorite to hang out with, other than Heather. He reminds me of Bryce. He is even making me a toothbrush holder. I like him.
I have been running a mile every day still and it is keeping me sane. I hope I can keep it up when the girls get here. Just a matter of taking that period off to do it.
I live in the old Program Office, where Drew was, and it makes me happy. I spent so much time in there last summer, and now whenever I open up that screen-door, it just makes me smile.
I'll write more soon!

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.