Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It begins

Got my cabin placements last night--which means trying to connect with my staff and have fun with them and show them that I'm just here to make their lives' a little easier. We'll see how it goes. I have one girl who is super standoffish, but I'm hoping she's just shy and that she doesn't just have an aversion to working with me. We'll see. Also, I am trying to make sure my cabins are all set up, and I hate walking in and finding the bunks in the wrong places because that means I have to ask the boys to move things yet again. I feel bad doing that. They work so hard moving everything and now are unloading the girls' trunks for our unpacking day tomorrow. I did serve breakfast and let them all sit down today, so that is a bit of money in the bank, right? And I broke my sunglasses. Squinty is not a nice feeling.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.