Saturday, July 26, 2008

3 Weeks?

Can you believe that there is three weeks left of camp??? Because I can't. Where did the summer go? Once again, proving my theory that the summer really and truly flies.
Things here are going well. I am scheduled to take the Explorers home tomorrow--to Livingston, NJ. I'm pretty excited about that, to be honest. It sounds pretty chill--ride in the van for 2 hours, drop off the kids, then ride home for another 2 hours.
And then on Monday, I am going to the Junior Wayne County Gym meet!! I am very excited about that.
And Jenny Caine is here!!!!!!!!!!! That gets a whole row of exclamation points. For those of you who may remember, Jenny Caine was my co from last summer. I have decided that she is coming back next summer and we will be cos once again.
JCSD is coming up soon--Tuesday, in fact.
Oh man.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.