Thursday, July 31, 2008

JCSD And the Brick Wall

Junior Camp Special Day was awesome this year. We got to ride around in the golf carts and wear princess crowns--what more could you ask for? The girls had fun, too. I'm in the front of this golf cart--and notice Jenny Caine as an honorary GL for the morning!
I am feeling the brick wall--the same one I run slam into every summer at this time. There is 2 weeks left of camp and we are supposed to be all encouraging and go team for our counselors--and I feel as though I can't get around the brick wall in my path, either. I'm feeling tired and burnt out.
Last night on OD one of my girls was up consecutively, the last time at 11:22, crying because she's homesick and wants to go home. The problem with this girl is that when she gets like this, she's hostile. Puchy and I didn't know what to do with her, so we finally said if she comes out again we would call Bill in. Still, I realized at that moment that I don't have much patience left in me. It could have been the effects of a late night, a long day, and an even longer week...and I still didn't like it.
Phone calls today.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.