Monday, July 07, 2008

One Of Those Days

Or actually the past couple days...
I think I'm tired. Luckily I get tomorrow off!
I lost an earring and then was given a birthday present by Mindy, the lady who works in the office here--of earrings! That was pretty awesome, until I looked at the earrings and realized they were genuine mother of pearl and also that they were expensive. I don't know if I can wear them for everyday. I'm afraid I would lose them here.
Some of my girls are driving me crazy, which is to be expected.
Last night for the all-camp campfire I got to do the Wee skit again with Jenny Magiet, Ashlee, Adam, and Matt Johnson. We do good work with that thing. That was exciting!
Bill has been telling all the gymnastic counselors that I am his favorite GL, so all of them now know me and keep coming up to me to say that they have been hearing all these good stories. That makes me smile.
I guess there are some great things mixed in to my past couple days. I'm just feeling like I'm a 79 Pinto with a gas leak right now. Tomorrow will go a long way to recharging my batteries. Except that we have to get up at the crack of dawn to get the girls on the buses to Dorney Park. After that we can sleep in.
Did I mention I won breakfast for 2 at the Trackside Grill during staff week?
I got to go into the pool for free swim with my girls yesterday and I waternoodled it up. It was exciting. And then after they all left for snack, I hung out in the pool with Puchy, who is the Pool PD. It was good to get to talk and just bob around in the water and not have to watch 60 little girls.
Today is Erica's birthday and we are going to jump off the dock for her, too. I think Drew is coming with us. More pictures to come of that!
Once I actually write everything down, the good more than outweighs the bad. I have almost been here a month, with one more to go!

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.