Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Stand Corrected

Ok, so according to my brother, you can get pulmonary edema just walking around. Good to know.
I took the LIT's out tonight for the Ice Cream Cottage and then Wal-Mart. The LIT's are a group of counselors-in-training who were Bunk 1ers my first summer here. They are basically good kids--about 17 now, I'd say. Anyway, they had the night off but can't leave camp unless someone the Division Heads or Jane trusts. I was asked to take them and since my stellar evening plans included doing my laundry, I said sure. We went and had a good time.
It's my day off tomorrow! I am so excited to sleep in, you have no idea!
Also, I feel a bit better. The cold has progressed into my chest, however, and I cough up some very nasty stuff.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.