Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Potassium

I lost another camper, but this one was a happy thing, as she was a stage 5 life sucker. This kid was not happy here and she was making it quite miserable for her fellow campers, her counselors, and myself. Even Jane, Marjori, and Britton were tired of dealing with her.
I lost a counselor, which was not a happy thing. However, she was becoming burnt out in that bunk and I would rather see her move than lose her entirely.
I woke up in the middle of the night a couple nights ago with a humdinger of a cramp in my calf. Holy buckets, that hurt! And then today I was helping pull the pool cover over the pool and when I climbed out I got another cramp in my other calf! I curled up on the ground in pain.
This leads me to believe I am lacking in potassium. However, we don't get very many bananas, because Nancy is allergic to them and can't be in the dining hall when we have them. So, what else gives you potassium? I need it!!!
We had AquaRama today, which basically means we got wet. I went on the Slip'N'Slide and it was freezing! The other water slide rides were good. We spent time in the pool, too.
Tonight is AirBand and the PDs and GLs on OD are going to rock out to Journey.
I wrote our Spirit song this morning. We are singing to the tune of You're So Vain by Carly Simon, but the song is called We're So Great. It went really well--or at least the girls learned it well. They told me I have an amazing voice. I have never heard that before.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.