Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wanted

I had a night off last night, so Erica, Rachel, and Heather and I decided to take the van into town to watch the movie Wanted. I am a huge fan of James McAvoy--he's pretty much attractive--so I was excited. I doubt Heather and Erica really knew what the movie was about, but they were game as well. I'm always up for a good assassin movie, too--a bit of research never hurt anyone.
I must say, it was far more entertaining to watch Heather and Erica's response to the movie in some parts. It was rather gory, so we were constantly having to tell Heather not to pass out--after her episode at Skinners, when she passed out just looking at Tanya's swollen foot. So she stayed all scrunched down in her chair for most of it and ever so often both Erica and Heather would throw their hands in front of their faces.
Rachel and I were into the movie. I enjoyed it.
We caught the 10 o'clock bus home and made it to bed before 11. Well, I did, at any rate.
Visiting Day is fast approaching...cue theme to Jaws.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Mmmm...James McAvoy...yummy!!

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.