Sunday, July 27, 2008

Extreme Flexibility

Being at camp requires a whole new level of flexibility. The best-laid plans are usually postponed or completely cancelled. I was so excited about two things this weekend: going to take the Explorers home to NJ and then the Gym meet. The trip to NJ with the Explorers did not happen today because they decided to put both vans together in one bus and send someone who was here expressly for the weekend so that I could be here with my girls all day. And I am not going to the Gym meet because tomorrow is my day off and I need to go do something relaxing instead. I see the logic, and hey, at least I know Bill is looking out for me. He thinks I'll be too burnt out if I give up my only day off this week to the gymnastics meet from 7:30 until 4 tomorrow. I am actually looking forward to my day off tomorrow with Rachel, actually.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.