Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Countdown

I am almost on the way to camp. Almost because I don't fly until Thursday and because I haven't even started packing yet. I am crap at packing. It is something I do not relish.

Anyway, I drove home on Sunday from Casper and it was so hard to say goodbye. Those two little boys are my best buddies. Kaelan is growing up so fast and Kameron is a kick in the pants. He's the funniest 1 year old I know.

Today I am going into GF to get all the little things that make camp a successful summer--socks, shoes, head bands, etc. And then tonight I am driving to Helena to spend the night with Brandt and Ashlie in their new house. We'll hang out and them I'll come back on Wednesday for some serious packing. And Thursday I fly...hopefully much lighter than in previous summers. Like I said, I am crap at packing.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.