Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ice Cream Cottage

Official Ice Cream Cottage count for the summer of 09? 3 times in the past 4 nights and I am planning on including it for tonight too. Ah the Ice Cream Cottage.

Today is our day off and we hit Trackside for b'fast this morning. Love the Trackside. Then we all came back to camp and hung out until lunch--Rachel and I cannot watch Twilight together. We ruin it for other people who actually want to take that movie seriously. Oh well. Lesson learned. Then everyone else went to play a rousing game of indoor soccer and I chose to take a nap. We had some extremely loud people last night and I was tired this morning when I woke up. My nap was delightful. Then I think we are heading to McDonalds--or Old McDonalds, as Kaelan calls it--and then the Cottage. Good times.

I have decided that there is no real purpose in going to Scranton on my days or nights off, unless I need something desperately. Otherwise I just spend money. So while I am sure there will be the occasional Scranton trip, I am cutting back.

My mom just became the new State Steward for the State of Montana. Congratulations, Mom! (It's a Postal Service thing, in case you were wondering what that means)

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.