Monday, June 22, 2009

List Time

1. The weather has partially improved today--at least we got to see some sunshine! It is a wee bit cold still, but no rain is a good thing.

2. Last night was the best Rick Kelly show ever--mostly because it was short. However, I did enjoy the beginning of Rick Kelly, before it started to pour on us and we all got completely soaked. Dancing in the rain is as fun as it sounds, until the music started to slow down and I felt like I had jumped into the lake with my clothes on without the fun of actually doing it.

3. I heart the Ice Cream Cottage.

4. The General Counselors are all opening up and beginning to show us their personalities. I think we've got a good group this year.

5. I love Drew, in a platonic, PD/GL way. This morning I was a bit late getting out of bed and so I didn't get to have my usual adirondack chair sit before Revielle so I went into Drew's office and we picked the music for tomorrow morning.

6. I finally finished my calendars for the bunks!

7. I just remembered I have to be in the Dining Hall to serve lunch for the cheerleaders. Peace!

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.