Friday, June 12, 2009

Newark

And I have arrived. Here are my impressions.

1. Packing sucks, but having to pay the ridiculous check-bag price the airlines are charging sucks even more. I would rather fly with nothing. Why aren't bags included in the price of travel anymore?

2. We couldn't even see the ground when we were landing in Newark. No New York skyline, whatsoever. The landing gear came down and then we landed in a fog. And it is still rainy and foggy this morning. Does this mean the summer to come is going to be cold and rainy??

3. Pizza is amazing when you are starving.

4. I leave for camp in 2 hours and I am still trying to get to that Bryn Mawr frame of mind. It came soooo quickly this year!

5. I have to do something with my hair, so peace! I'll write more later.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.