Saturday, June 20, 2009

Getting To Know You

The General Staff is here. I hopped in a van with Joe, the fitness and sports conditioning PD and we drove to Newark airport to pick them all up. He took the luggage and I took the bus back to camp with the new counselors. They were all very tired from traveling and that bus ride is the longest in the whole entire world. It was a fun experience for me, though. No one was late and we didn't leave anyone at the airport. Mission accomplished.

The weather? Not so good. Rain mostly. How am I going to get a good sock tan line if the sun never comes out???

I have been getting to know many people lately. Some PDs, some male staff, and of course all the new general counselors. It has been a good time. I like everyone here thus far, and I really enjoy getting to know people better.

Today at our tour, Bill told my group I am his favorite GL. Then he gave me 2 suckers. It made me smile.

Tonight is the GL fashion show--I chose to be dress all in Gold to showcase Spirit Week, and to wear my Chocolate Banana Night skirt. Gotta love that thing. Remember? The green skirt with the orangey-yellow-gold hibiscus flowers all over it? That thing rocks my socks.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.