Friday, July 06, 2007

2-Year Old Hair

I have a cold sore--like the mother-ship of all cold sores. It looks like an enormous bee stung me on the bottom lip. Very hot.
Our dance party last night was fairly uneventful. The amount of girls in the fieldhouse rendered it impossible to hear the stereo system, so if you wanted to dance you had to be right up near it. The problem was that I had to stand in front of it and fend off girls who wanted to turn it up or switch songs. So I heard everything reallll good, let me tell you. My ears were ringing. However, by the end, per usual, all the girls were dancing and having a blast and were so not ready for snack and bed-time.
I have 2-yr old hair again pretty much on a constant basis. I'm ok with that. My hair and I have long since made peace with the fact that it has a mind of its own. Besides, I am not looking for any summer romances.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.