Sunday, July 15, 2007

Male Beauty and No Voice

Male Beauty was fun. I tried my hardest to really get into it, but my cold definitely put a damper on the situation. And then I lost my voice. I couldn't help any of my girls with their homesickness and I had to go up to Dan and Jane's for the usual after-visiting-day party without a way to speak. So I pretty much just sat in the corner the whole time, nodding and smiling, and making hand motions to show that I had no voice. Strange, I have never lost the whole thing before. I couldn't make a sound whatsoever. And today I just don't feel well at all. I was able to sleep in because of late sleep, but I think it would be wonderful to just drop prostrate and never move again. I feel cold all over and very achy. Probably a fever, to go along with the chest pain and dizzy head. Tonight is Gold Rush. Yippee.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.