Friday, July 27, 2007

And Yet

I ran last night's evening activity. It did not go well. Sometimes I get so frustrated with the girls for their lack of...respect? I can't say that about all of them, but definitely the majority last night were stressing me out. Oh well. I praised the ones who did actually pay attention and make an effort, which is all I could do about the situation. I also lost my voice temporarily again. I got it back, but I had some major coughing fits in the process. I wish this cold would just leave!
Today is my day off. I already made a Honesdale run and did my laundry. Now I am going to go for a really long run--well, we'll see how I feel, as I haven't run for 2 weeks due to this cold. Perhaps a nap and then a movie later, and of course, tonight is Liz's bachelorette party. I'm pretty excited about that! It is being held at a seafood place in Scranton with a real pirate ship inside! I'm going to be the DD for everyone, so that won't be much fun to watch, but I am looking forward to the pictures we'll get.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.