Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Spectacular Birthday


I had the best birthday I have ever had at camp. My camp 'family' and I went out to dinner in Scranton to Applebee's and then to Wegman's for cake afterward. We actually didn't end up getting any cake because the people at Applebee's sang happy birthday to me and brought us brownies and ice cream, so we were thoroughly stuffed after that. It was so much fun, though. Heather made it wonderful! She's one of the most amazing people I have ever met, and I am so thankful she came into my life last summer. I opened my present at the table and we took pictures, which I will be including, so prepare yourselves for that. Then we drove home and when we got to Honesdale, they were lighting off fireworks and it was amazing! We got out and watched for a little while and it was so incredible. I love big fireworks! And since it was on the 3rd instead of the 4th, I like to think it my own little ending celebration!

Mom had balloons delivered to camp and that totally made me smile! And I got a phone message from Brandt that made me happy also. It was just a great, great day, all the way around. In the morning Heather and I jumped off the dock 3 times and that was also delightful. All in all, I am pretty happy with the way my quarter century B-day turned out!

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.