Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Walkoff

I was all set to loathe last night's evening activity--mostly because I had to run it and wasn't feeling very chipper. However, my counselors totally stepped up to the plate and did an amazing job. The girls had a great time and I even had fun. We just played random games on main campus, and then I decided we should have a runway competition. That is the sort of thing those girls love. They were all for it, so we did our thing, and it ended up being hilarious. The counselors sang some songs and the girls had walkoffs. And then they wanted Heather and I to have a walkoff. I must say, that was the first time in my life to ever runway walk. Very interesting experience. It was fun.
This morning I went to gymnastics with my girls. Bill (the gymnastics director) let me tumble with the girls on the mats. It was so much fun! I wish I had taken gymnastics when I was younger. I can't even do a cartwheel. I'll work on my flexibility.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am loving your camp updates! It sounds like you are having a great summer so far. Any chance of a side trip to MA before you head back west??

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.