Sunday, July 22, 2007

Odds and Ends

I have completely forgotten what happens to me on a day-to-day basis. I like to remember what adventures go on so that I can write them down, on here and in my journal. Time is slipping from me! I don't even remember if something I did happened yesterday or 3 days ago, blast it.
Today was late sleep, and since I still have a cough and no real voice, I didn't go to church but used my late sleep. I am hoping to get over it eventually. My goal is to not have it by the end of camp, 3 weeks hence.
Yesterday Brandt had the new Harry Potter sent to me. That made me happy. I don't really have time to read it, but I'm doing my best to fit in a couple pages every now and then.
JCSD is coming up--Junior Camp Special Day. 2 days! We are starting the filming for it tonight.
Let me see, what else? I can't believe camp has flown by so quickly! We are definitely on the down portion of our coaster ride of the summer. I am missing my family and looking forward to having a few weeks of quiet down-time when I get home. I am also looking into the possibility of visiting Bryan and Melissa in MA before I fly home.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.