Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Warm

Today has been a warm one. That is a bit of an understatement, really. I have been dripping since I woke up this morning. Yesterday was pretty hot, too, come to think of it, but I was inside for most of it. Today, however, of course most of our activities have been outside. I have a headache, and I was wearing both sunglasses and a visor, drinking water, and slathered in sunscreen. I played volleyball with my girls, dove for the ball, rolled in the sand, and ended up looking like a sugar-covered donut. Except with sand. And not as round. Anyway, I didn't have time to wash it off, so I had sand all over me until about 45 minutes ago, when I finally took a shower. I need a break. A long, long, long break. Unfortunately, I am the only lower junior GL on today and I am in charge of evening activity.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.