Saturday, July 14, 2007

I Survived

With a bit of a sunburn, but otherwise intact. I dislike the collared polo we had to wear, but other than that, I was a-ok. I also did not eat nearly as much as last year. I just made the rounds, schmoozed parents, that sort of thing. I wasn't yelled at. I had a few close calls, a few parents I really wanted to avoid, but overall, it wasn't too bad. Considering I didn't sleep well at all last night due to my new camping companion--a lovely cold. It's a little one, as far as colds go, but still a cold nonetheless, and I did not feel well at all today. I have a very sore throat.
I am also beginning to suspect that I don't smell very good right now. Great. Oh well. We're going in the pool soon. I will be taking many pictures of Male Beauty tonight--you'll love my costume. I'm going to be an old man, and I have the sweetest plaid pants and 70s polyester shirt.
As far as the girls went, we had a rocky 20 minutes and Drew had to pry one of my girls off their parents. But after that, it was all ok. They are all smiling and eating food and getting ready for the festivities of tonight.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.