Saturday, July 07, 2007

Breaking and Entering

Or, ok, just entering. I didn't break anything. I had to go through the window of B19 this morning because my girls locked the door to their cubby room. It was my old room last summer, so I know how to handle things. I just took the screen off and hopped up and wiggled through. It was by far the most exciting thing I've done all day. My counselors said I'm their hero. I think that after my circus career takes off, I'd like to become a professional thief. Well, more for the breaking into than for the stealing...hmm. I wonder if that is a career? Breaking into things and not taking anything?
Last night was Chocolate Banana night!! I got to participate!!! It was my night off, but after dinner in Honesdale we hurried back because Eric had to open the ceramics studio and I had to be there to get all dressed in my banana yellows. I must say, I was in love with the skirt I wore. It matched my hula shoes. And this year I very much enjoyed my chocolate banana. Last year I wasn't too into it. I don't know what changed.
This summer is just smoking by. I think next summer I am going to drive here. I would love to go on a sight-seeing trip beforehand and see everything I have always wanted to but don't have time when I'm over here. And having a car here would be fantastic. Who knows. I'll be thinking it over.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.