Saturday, July 28, 2007

Themed is Better


We went out to Cooper's, in Scranton, for Liz's bachelorette party last night. It was so much fun. Cooper's is this themed seafood restaurant/bar. There was a pirate ship, pirates everywhere, and lots of sea life on all the walls. There was a huge lighthouse sticking out of the top and perched beside it was a massive octopus. I think that places like that, no matter how corny, are delightful. They make it so much more fun. I wish that we had more themed restaurants in Montana.
I took some good pictures of everyone hanging out. Here is a great one of Heather, Drew and I.
My cold is feeling much better. I am super-tired this morning. I also would love to go for a run today, as my run yesterday was awesome. My legs were tired and it was wonderful!
Less than 2 weeks of camp left!

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.